Re: [IP] Need some help

From: "Jimm Lubenow" <email @ redacted>

<<<I need some help keeping track of all of this information. i use Outlook
Express and would like to know if it is possible to set it up so that all of
my IP list e-mail is downloaded into a Insulin Pumper folder and my other
e-mail is put in my Inbox. Is this possible? Please help.>>>

Do a right click on Inbox or on Local folder, select "New folder", give it a
name like IP.  Than select any IP message and go to "Message/Create rule from
Message..." and set the option to move all IP messages into your new created

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes