[IP] Re: Fran / Mary

>Thank you back.  I am so sorry to read about your
> brother.  I am so grateful that I still have my
> vision and that I am breathing.  My docs also
>told my parents I would be dead by 21, well I am now
>42.   And if that darn doctor was still alive I would

> go shake my finger in his face.  :-)
> Mary is one lucky kid to have you as her mom,

I was just a bit luckier than you.  My doc told my
folks (with me in the room) I wouldn't live to see 40.
 I want to do more than just shake my finger in his
face - I'd like to give him a bronx cheer!  And I'm
within 2 months of 42!  What part of sensitivity
training didn't they understand back then, eh??

-gail in Denver
dx'd 02/14/72 @ age 11.  No complications since my
folks gave me such great genes.  Lowest A1c EVER is
7.1.  Pumping since 1985-ish.

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs