Re: [IP] Out come of Medcare pump problem

> Michael,
> Has the update 60-14 gone into effect yet? Thanks for the
> information

I could not figure that out from reading the document. I included
it in the hopes that it would be helpful. It is a formal "Decision",
but I'm not quite sure what that means. In any event, you should shop
for a better c-peptide reading at the same and other labs. Talk to
the techs first to make sure you know what you can do to minimize the
results. i.e. fasting, etc....

Michael