[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #549

>>>Anyone in camp this past summer (or have
in camp this past summer) that can post any of the new 'diabetic' songs

i haven't been to camp since 1996, but one song we sang a lot went,

"insuliiiiin, la-de da la-de da
Insuliiiiin, la-de da la-de da
that's the way we spell insulin

IIIIII, that's where it begins
NNNN, that's the next letter in,
LLLLLL, that is the third,
U! L! in the middle of the word
IIIIIII, that's near the end
NNNNNN, that is the end
that's the way we spell insulin!"

we sang this song at camp jordan in virginia, as far as i know they still sing it. i couldn't
begin to tell you the tune, it was more screamed rather tunelessly than sung =)
it actually started out as a song called "chicken". it works with any seven-letter word, and so of
course it got adapted to songs like "glucose", "syringe", and "minimed" as well =)

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs