Re: [IP] Out come of Medcare pump problem

> I am to old and have to many battle scares to do much more fighting but if
> pushed out of the foxhole and into the heat of battle....Jim

I understand.  When Social Security sent me a letter informing me that I no
longer had complications of diabetes as of 2 months earlier, I was totally
overwhelmed.  A very nice diabetic man, Bill Newman who had been down this
road, suggested I get a lawyer.  I contacted Denver Legal Aid and they were
very happy to take my case--I mean they really *really* wanted to help me
with this, and we won!