Re: [IP] paradigm reservoir volume

I always get about 173 units in my reservoir.  First I fill the reservoir and
then connect the reservoir to the tubing and fill the tubing up and then
refill the reservoir until it is full, then load it into the pump.  I think
the key to getting about 173 units is that when I refill the reservoir after
priming the tubing I pull the plunger down until it looks like it is going to
fall out (that is when the bottom black ring is right at the very bottom of
the reservoir).  I hope this makes sense, if not let me know and I will try
to explain it better.

       Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"