[IP] paradigm reservoir volume

Hi everyone-
I just upgraded to my Paradigm and I am wondering how you get the max volume in your reservoir after priming?  I use the 43" tubing and after my first fill (which started out at about 180 units- I think) I ended up with only 145 units registering on the screen.  Is it possible to manually prime the tubing before loading the reservoir to get max volume? Or, what is the max volume that can be loaded before priming? Any help would be appreciated!

Do You Yahoo!?