Re: Re: [IP] closed loop-closed thread

    Well, coming around full circle on this thread which I started, it
seems clear that whatever happens, the loop will still -never- be
closed using subcutaneous insulin delivery.  And with regard to IP
delivery, I'm wondering if you've ever tried to stick a catheter into
your peritoneum?  Ouch indeed.
    And my bet is that in 5 - 6 years, you still won't be able to buy
anything that will let you play tennis.  It will still be just around
the corner.  To paraphrase Forrest Gump, FULLY DEVELOPED is as fully
developed does.  And right now, it sure doesn't.
    And I'm so sure of that,  I'd be willing to bet my pump on it.