[IP] 'good old days' (Sugar Blues)

The new study (turns blue on high sugar) reminds me of the old song we sang
in camp, only the last line of which I remember:

'That's the way it goes with the sugar blues'

If anyone knows the words to this song I would appreciate seeing them again.
  I remember it was very cute and very diabetically oriented (around things
that were used at that time).  Anyone in camp this past summer (or have kids
in camp this past summer) that can post any of the new 'diabetic' songs on

who wants to see camp NJEDA now that they remade it all 'professional' and
have a 'real' pool and 'real' cabins