From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Remember

> Carl - A VERY BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  Kind of sad, isn't it, that
those female students turned green and couldn't walk steady from seeing you
do your injection when you have had to live with it basically all your life.
Anyway, even tho we have no cure, we have to give them credit for the
advances that have been made re: diabetes care.  Thanks for sharing your
story - Tammy