[IP] Out come of Medcare pump problem

I want to thank all those who responded to posting. Two years ago when I was
going on the pump I wrote to senators, congressmen and any one else who would
be concerned with a senior receiving a pump. I now have a folder of nice
letters. There was a bill put before congress for this but was defeated.
MA  has law that was passed two years ago (oh yes I wrote the state reps too)
which says the insurance must support pump supplies. Now I will pay a $10
copay for my supplies. My old pharmacy was out of state and they are on the
hook for the $3.5k
I am to old and have to many battle scares to do much more fighting but if
pushed out of the foxhole and into the heat of battle....Jim