Re: [IP] Feeling sorry for yourself

In a message dated 8/19/02 10:08:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .......getting off my soap box..
> WHY?  I sorta like your soap box.  :-)

It sure takes up a lot of room sometimes...LOL

> >.i just tire of being told if I did a
> >better job (which ask anybody I take excellent care of my child) then Mary
> >numbers would come in line,
> <sigh>  you should not have to deal with that as a mother
> ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just wait until poor Mary get's told that.  Trust me as
> the diabetic I really hate it too.  But I also know that my poor parents
> were really put under the gun and that was in the day of glass syringes,
> stainless steel needles, and praying my urine with the little pill in it
> turned BLUE.

Mary once said...I guess she was about 4 or 5..*this is a lousything to do to
a little kid*...she is soo right (it is lousy for anyone).....we have our
privates talks and I know how much she hates it......heading to church last
Sunday, I found out from her that she always expects people not to like her,
especially at school, because that has been her experience...that people
don't want to bother with her because of her D....although lots of people
have stepped up to the plate this summer......byw, I remember all that early
D stuff from my brother...