RE: [IP] Re: too many lows in hot weather??

At 07:57 PM 8/19/2002, you wrote:
>If heat making your b.g. go low were true, I and many others who live in hot
>climates, would have lows all the time.

You must remember that this is a YMMV situation.  But if you live in a
normally hot/warm area I bet you have your basal set to account for the
different absorption rate as compared to someone that lives somewhere that
can cause less blood circulation to the fatty tissue (like some one that
lives in a cold area)

II know when I am in a hot tub it seems to drop my BG faster than normal.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*