[IP] Fran to Sylvia

At 10:58 PM 8/19/2002 -0400, Fran Baumgartner wrote:
> > Plus, Sylvia and you can't take this personally but you are one of
> > email addresses that I normally just delete for I do not benefit
from what
> > you write.  Not that this is good or bad we are both just in
> > places.
> >
> > Fran

Fran: You go, girl!
We all are at different places. There are things posted on IP that have
no interest to me and I just scroll right past them (I get the digest).
I'm sure there are very few of us who read every word of every post. But
there is no reason to drop any thread because it does not interest some
of us or because we don't like the writers style. The only big no-no
IMHO is flaming which just isn't acceptable.
I find Sara's posts very informative as well as very entertaining. Some
people don't. That's OK.
Please, can't we all take what we want and leave the rest?