Re: [IP] Re: helping Sara

At 03:06 PM 8/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> > Instead of putting Sara down for her negative feelings
> > and obvious frustration with her life as a diabetic, maybe we all need to
> > support her and try to help her out. We don't walk in her shoes. Perhaps
> > could use all of our help.
>hmmmm - I have met Sara and when I got on this list 11/5/99 I became
>verrrrrrry impressed with her insight, truthfulness, and absolute wisdom in
>ways I couldn't express - or saw.

I second that!

>  I have missed her posts in the last year
>or so because she has been very busy in her theatrical work, etc. She's
>baaaaack - and I hope the newbies since then will appreciate what she has to

Well said!

>I really don't think Sara Smarty Pants (who earned her name) needs our help
>as she's verrrry capable on her own. LOL

Me too, LOL.  Yep Sara can take care of herself very well.

>Keep it coming, SSPAZ (Sara Smarty Pants - Arizona, previously NYC), in
>truth, wisdom, insight, and how you see things! (~_^)

I second that motion. And jeez I just got done spending the weekend with
her.  Up front and personal is so much more fun.  :-)

I say Thank You tons to Sara who has inspired me and taught me since we met
on this list.  Her wisdom is so valuable to this list and she has a right
as we all do to express her OPINION!

Go Sara,

Fran, who is so glad SSPAZ is 2 hours away so next time I get incarcerated
in county hospital I can call her and she can take over for a few hours
battling it out with the doctors. :-)