Re: [IP] Feeling sorry for yourself

>  cancer, AIDS and hundreds of other diseases.  Just a thought.
> > Roger Wendell
> > Team
>Your words are well noted...however, not everyone can obtain optimum control
>no matter how hard they work at it.....and the work takes time......I don't
>think it helps the person who is down to be told theirs is a little problem
>compared to others...they need support....this is a nasty, degenerative
>disease whether one wants to acknowledge it or not and for some the
>complications come (including depression) no matter what they
>do.......getting off my soap box..

WHY?  I sorta like your soap box.  :-)

>.i just tire of being told if I did a
>better job (which ask anybody I take excellent care of my child) then Mary
>numbers would come in line,

<sigh>  you should not have to deal with that as a mother
ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just wait until poor Mary get's told that.  Trust me as
the diabetic I really hate it too.  But I also know that my poor parents
were really put under the gun and that was in the day of glass syringes,
stainless steel needles, and praying my urine with the little pill in it
turned BLUE.

>  she would have no neuropathy or depression and
>there would be no issues with the school or anywhere else because her numbers
>would be perfect....I refuse to wear any more guilt that I already
>do.....sorry, I know you meant well......crawling back in my hole
>now......covering up....

Ahhhh please come out for more.  :-)  You have NO reason to apologize for
your feelings and I really wish you would feel guilty.  Easier said then
done.  My heart really goes out to you being a parent.  I sure appreciate
all the grief my parents had to go through for me.  Oh, you love this
one.  The doctor told my mom she and me had better go to the blind center
so we could see all the blind people that had diabetes and they were blind
cause they didn't take care of themselves and / or their parents didn't
take care of them.  Life really went down hill after that little episode. :-)