[IP] Benefits

For those of use who are fortunate enough to have some type of insurance, we
use the benefits that it provides.  One of the sources of the largest provider
of benefits to us is this web site.  In my case, it has been a tremendous
source of valuable information and support.  The chat room allows you to meet
people personally and share ideas, concerns, questions, and information.  To
receive benefits like these for other areas instead of IP, you would have to
pay a monthly subscription to the provider.  On this site, it is free to us.
However, money is needed to maintain the quality of this service, and knowing
that some people cannot afford any type of fee, all IP asks is for us to
donate.  George said that the quarterly fund drive is half over, and only
about 25% of the goal has been reached.  I am asking as a fellow pumper, (I am
not on the board of IP or have any affiliation with IP except to be a member),
to please donate so we can continue to have these benefits.  Do not wait for
others to do your part.  As with diabetes, you have to manage it yourself.
One day, I would love to see an e-mail from Michael the second day of a fund
drive saying that the goal has been reached.  Do not procrastinate any longer!