Re: [IP] Re: too many lows in hot weather??

Oh no, don't tell me my husband was right yet again!?  He blamed the heat
for my blood sugar going low the other day and I said, oh no, heat has
nothing to do with it.  (After all, I'm the know-it-all who has the
diabetes).  But can someone explain why heat would make your body absorb
insulin faster?  I am curious and i think I better tell him he's right (if
he is!)  Thanks.

> heat can have an effect on how well or how fast insulin is absorbed so it
can cause you to go low.  Its one reason some literature tells people not to
use a hot tub or take a hot bath/shower right after taking an insulin