[IP] Medicare Strikes Again

Just received a copy of a letter that my supplier of pump supplies received
from Medicare. It stated that they would not be paid for my last two years
pump supplies ($3555.49) because my c-peptide was 1.7 (normal is .5-3.). To
qualify it must be .5 or less I will not be held responsible for the bill
because I was not notified of by the supplier that I did not qualify. My
insurance company from here on out will not pay for pump supplies unless
Medicare does. So I guess back to MDI. So much for the government helping the