[IPn] Like #2 we must try harder

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

It is Monday afternoon and the tally for our $100 challenge from
Colorado is $50 with another $50 in matching funds needed. Several
hundred dollars in addtional challenges have arrived, including
another today. You job, should you chose to accept the challenge is
to MATCH the challenges with your donations and help us reach our
goal of raising $6000 for this pledge drive.

Right now the total stands a $2433  ....  see:

for the realtime update as contributions arrive. In order for Insulin
Pumpers to accept the funds from these generous challenge gifts, the
thousands of you that have not made a donation need to do so. The
challengers have made their unselfish and generous gift with the
expectation that you will see their example and follow it. I am not
asking that you give a matching $100, just $10 or $20 which will me
matched dollar for dollar by Colorado and subsequently by the next
challenge as it is announced.

There are 12 days left in August and it would be very nice to wrap
this pledge drive up by then. We must raise and additional $3700, but
I know we can do it with your cooperation. Please consider what
benefits you have received from Insulin Pumpers and if you are
financially able, make a donation so that other too may enjoy these

To make an on-line, matching or sustaining contribution using our
secure server, please visit:

To make your challenge to the other members visit:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers