Re: [IP] high bg's and complications

It is awfully nice to hear this, Jenn and Sharon.  Thanks for sharing!  Of
course I really am doing all I can to get good numbers, but it doesn't
always work and then there's the years that I was just not able to deal...
I find your stories more comforting than what I usually comfort myself with,
which is, "well, for all I know, I'll get hit by a bus!"  Like I said
before, I'd rather have it be about genetics, or something that I have no
control over, than about what I did or didn't do.  And your stories are
pretty strong support for the genetic theory.