[IP] closed loop

He said that her doctor
had said she should wait to get on a pump until they had the closed-loop
pump out later that year.  That's as bad as the cure in 5 years!

    just in my humble opinion, the closed loop system is a very realistic device which will be out in 5 or 6 years...maybe even before...minimed already has the product FULLY developed...so does disetronic...it is essentially a mechanical cure, at least to me