[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #546

In a message dated 8/19/02 12:55:41 AM Central
Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So, my blabbering aside...in short, what kind of
advice do ya have
for an
> overprotective, constant blabbering mother who wants
to try and make
> life
> a little more uncomplicated?
> ( I really am not overprotective, but DO blabber!)
> Thanks,

I'm mom to a 14 y/o (going on 21 y/o) son who is being
treated for ADHD...  we've also used antidepressants
for both him AND me.  They are a god-send...  you get
the real person back in your life - then you can at
least use some reasoning and logic to work on the
underlying cause of the depression.  If only we'd had
SSRIs back when I was dx'd in 1972 I might have been a
"better" diabetic by the time I got to be 15! :-)

Hang in there - at least you've still got your sense
of humor and that counts for a LOT! :-)

dx'd 02/14/72 at age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.  No
complications only due to my good genetics.

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs