[IP] Neuroaphaty-loss of balance and regain

I wish to tell you of my experiments with Alpha Lipoic Acid(ala) to gain and regain my balance.
1. I lost my balance, I would fall down or up the stairs.  I took 100 mg ala/day for about a month. I regained my balance.
2. I took 200 mg/day for about a month. No improvement.
3. I stopped taking ala for about 2 weeks and lost my balance.
4. I took 100 mg ala/day and regained my balance and that is what I am doing today.