[IP] high bg's and complications

>Subject: Re: [IP] preventable? YES
>Recent research shows that glycoslation does not occur in an hour or
>two or five.  I don't think that is a true statement "every time a
>blood sugar goes over what ever that magic number is, some damage is done."

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm gonna go with the "bad genes"
theory on this one.  Granted, I don't have the best genetic background,
but....  I've had D for just about 25 years now, never had an A1C under 10
(since pumping, asn't been under 15), average bg according to my meter is
usually in the high 200's and into the 300's.  Now, most people would assume
that I have every complication going, but I don't.

If you go by me, there is no correlation between bg and complication.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424