[IP] My Weekend

Hi Guys,
         As you all know I just started on the pump on
the 5th of August. this weekend my husband Jeff, our
son Glenn and I went to Myrtle Beach for the weekend.
Jeff's family lives down there. We had a great time
and my little pump did WONDERFUL....Blood sugars were
right on targe, I had one high  265, but that was
after being in the heat all day,shopping with my
sister in law while we were walking around 3 different
people asked  me about my pump, I thought it was
cool.Just wanted to share.  It's good to be back home.
Bonne Cowger-Roszel

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs