[IP] Re: too many lows in hot weather??

Please, someone -

Has anyone had the experience of too many (unexplained) lows during
extremely hot weather?  I've been relatively stable on the pump until about
a month ago, and now it seems both basals and boluses are just too high.
It's also been record-breakingly hot here in South Jersey.  Could there be
anything to this theory?

 It concerns me that I should have to lower EVERYTHING and then possibly go
the other extreme.  And it also concerns me that the lows are due to some
other problem I might have ...haha...there are so many.

I truly appreciate any feedback.