Re: [IP] Re: feeling sorry for one's self...

In a message dated 8/19/02 12:55:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So, my blabbering aside...in short, what kind of advice do ya have for an
> overprotective, constant blabbering mother who wants to try and make his
> life
> a little more uncomplicated?
> ( I really am not overprotective, but DO blabber!)
> Thanks,

rotf.....al I can tell you is I get my child back after she went on her meds
for depression....she was crying, whiny and non compliant (argued with me
about everything).....just normal *brattiness* now....it might be worth a
try...goods luck!
now ten!