Re: [IP] closing the loop-check this out

re...pessimism...as a mom to a child who has only been dealing with this
disease for 5 years I can tell you that we are SOOOOO grateful for even
getting started with home BG testing and the pump especially.  Josh's future
appears a LOT brighter than I think any of the old timers may have appeared
30-50+ years ago.  Things were rough and I am glad we don't have to deal with
the things you had to deal with.  I have never been told that in 5 years
there would be a cure or anything else like that (guess the military doesn't
believe in things like that) but I do know that we are living in an age where
things are being worked on and things are being developed that does make my
Joshua's future seem a lot brighter than they did 5 years ago this week when
he lay in a hospital bed with an IV and having the doctors tell me he was

mom to Joshua and VERY grateful for WHATEVER they come up with!!!