Re: [IP] Re: Overeating?

  There is definately some fact in that about having to eat a mi nimum number
of calories each day.  This is required in order for your body to have enough
for maintenance.  I'm on Weight WAtchers and it is a fact that if you don't
eat atleast your minimum number of points each day (foods given points based
on calories, fat and fiber) then you will not lose weight and will in fact
gain a little.  They are always telling us to eat our minimum.

mom to Joshua