Re:[IP] Bev-Lee's lucky!

i'm quite happy, thanks. despite the fact that i have this disease, my body still allows me to
dance and play sports and sing and have fun, so even though it is screwed up in some ways it's
still pretty cool. so what if, at 5'7" and 140 pounds, i don't look like elle macpherson? if what
matters more is on the inside, i think i am pretty hot stuff nonetheless =)

i think so long as one is healthy and able to live an active, fulfilling lifestyle, it does not
matter what the scale or the tape measure says.

Bev said:
> Thank you....I look, well, uh...not like I need to....

And how many of us women on the list are *happy* with our figures????

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs