Re: [IP] closed loop system!

Roselea, the lining of the peritoneal cavity is highly vascularized,
so fluid and chemicals get taken up rather quickly, usually within
minutes.  It's not that it would be better or more accurate--just
faster.  Whether it is fast enough is what people are looking into.
And infections in the peritoneal cavity can be very very serious, so
ways to avoid that are also being looked into.

<<<<<<<<Thanks for clarifying that, Jim.  So, would delivery into the
peritoneum be better and more accurate than the subcutaneous delivery
we currently
use?  I'm not sure I understand how the body would absorb the insulin from
that type of delivery system.