[IP] RE: Dream On

I think you have to crawl before you walk.  Wouldn't you agree?

18 months ago I received cancer vaccine which at the time was a trial study.
At this time it has been shut down by the FDA.  But thanks to countless
hours by doctors, technicians and the *brave* patients whom worked on or
received treatment, progress has been made.   I am living proof.  One day
soon the trial will be opened back up and progress will again be made.

Mark Capozzoli

Sara of NYC writes:

Call me a pessimist if you like but I am not clinging to some subsidized
that the "artificial pump" is going to be the CURE for diabetes.

Basically, don't plan your wedding just yet thinking you will be able to eat
the cake without reachining into your satin bodice to bolus!!!!