[IP] Re: feeling sorry

Roger, I agree with you.  Yes, I do have days I feel sorry for myself--after
40 yrs who hasn't had those days, but could be worse.  Could be 6 feet under.
 My mom who had a stroke, broke her ankle in 4 places and had a breast
removed--in a 6 month time frame--kept an upbeat arritude cause it could be
worse!  We all just need to pray and hope for the "cure" we were all told
about, if not for ourselves, for future generations--our children,
grandchildren and so on down the line.
I don't usually get on a soapbox but I am all for the future generations and
cures for all types of diseases and disorders.  When I read of the small ones
who are diagnosed, that's when it really saddens me about the length of time
a "cure" has been promised to us all.  So, here's to the future generations!

dx 3/63 at age 8
pumping 3 years 3/2000