Re: [IP] closed loop system!

RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote

> From
> what I understand, and correct me if I'm wrong, George, the Diaport goes
> directly into a vein near the liver.

None of these systems, including the natural pancreas, deliver insulin
intravenously or directly into any part of the circulatory system.
Virtually all hormones are released into the surrounding fluid where they
are picked up by the circulatory system.  The Diaport and the delivery of
closed loop implanted systems are into the peritoneum (the abdominal

Jim Handsfield