[IP] Re: bubbles in tubing

> Does it harm
> the insulin to let it come to room temp. each time before putting it in
> reservoir, and then put it back in the frig.?  Will this cause it to lose
> some potency?

When I open a new vial to use and it has already been brought to room temp,
it never again sees the inside of the fridge with the light on or off! ;) I
have never noticed any loss of potency with the Humalog (3 yrs), or previous
to that, the Velosulin (16 yrs). I was told more harm is done by
warming/cooling/warming/cooling/etcetera/etc. (~_^)

You can use statistics to prove anything that's remotely true - 63% of
people know this