[IP] Re: helping Sara

> Instead of putting Sara down for her negative feelings
> and obvious frustration with her life as a diabetic, maybe we all need to
> support her and try to help her out. We don't walk in her shoes. Perhaps
> could use all of our help.

hmmmm - I have met Sara and when I got on this list 11/5/99 I became
verrrrrrry impressed with her insight, truthfulness, and absolute wisdom in
ways I couldn't express - or saw. I have missed her posts in the last year
or so because she has been very busy in her theatrical work, etc. She's
baaaaack - and I hope the newbies since then will appreciate what she has to

I really don't think Sara Smarty Pants (who earned her name) needs our help
as she's verrrry capable on her own. LOL

Keep it coming, SSPAZ (Sara Smarty Pants - Arizona, previously NYC), in
truth, wisdom, insight, and how you see things! (~_^)

If two people agree on everything, one of them isn't needed