[IP] bubbles in tubing

My daughter has 2 bubbles in the midpoint of the tubing (quikset).  They are
about 1/4 inch apart.  Is there anyway to compensate for them, get them out--
whatever--to  avoid a set change--just did that this morning and trying to
avoid it so soon.  I remember something  about using cold insulin that makes
more bubbles that I saw someone comment on recently, I think.  Does it harm
the insulin to let it come to room temp. each time before putting it in the
reservoir, and then put it back in the frig.?  Will this cause it to lose
some potency? any general suggestions for avoiding this problem again would
be greatly appreciated.  Please answer quickly-before those bubbles get to
the site! Thanks!
 Sherry, mom to Liz,  age 13 yrs., dx 3/01, pumping MM508, 5/02