From: gcapone1 <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Kevin and his very weird day

My pump educator told me that two hours after you eat  you should never
bolus...and your number after two hours is always higher...after three
hours  you will see your number drop...what happend had to be the over
correction because you seeing the 262 after two hours freaked you out
but you should have waited three hours to correct always wait three
hours not two...two h ours only tells you what is happening with the
food you ate and how the bolus affected it but the numbers dont drop
yet...you had a case of the overcorrection!!!