[IP] Re: negative attitude

I have always really enjoyed the IP and have learned alot from all the
members. I really think it is a shame with what has been happening with the
confrontational letters back and forth in this listing today.. As a first
grade teacher I recommend that if you don't have anything nice to say don't
say anything at all. Instead of putting Sara down for her negative feelings
and obvious frustration with her life as a diabetic, maybe we all need to
support her and try to help her out. We don't walk in her shoes. Perhaps she
could use all of our help. Just a thought. It is upsetting to me to have such
a great IP turn into a gripe session. I hope it stops soon!