Re: [IP] carb-eschewing non-Ds

Is anyone else getting a kick out of all the diet-riddled non-diabetics out
there making the mass exodus from carb-land? I feel vindicated somehow, for
of those times I tried to explain (after being asked if I "should be eating
sugar") the logic behind carb-counting and low-calorie diets and watched
people's eyes glaze over.
Us carb-counters are old-school hipsters. Gotta be one step ahead of the

thanks for the chuckle, wenchy, I mean Catherine! Interesting choice of
words (glaze~ kinda makes me want a krispy kreme). :)>

Steve (new kid on the block)