[IP] carb-eschewing non-Ds

Is anyone else getting a kick out of all the diet-riddled non-diabetics out there making the mass exodus from carb-land? I feel vindicated somehow, for all of those times I tried to explain (after being asked if I "should be eating sugar") the logic behind carb-counting and low-calorie diets and watched people's eyes glaze over.
Us carb-counters are old-school hipsters. Gotta be one step ahead of the masses!

Do You Yahoo!?