[IP] Overeating/Bev-Lee!

On 8/17/02 3:16 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Uh...no, I know how to dress to camoflage    .but thanks anyway....my pants
> don't like to button anymore.....you notice I did not put on a suit and
> swim.....I used to model swimsuits and it is now a disgusting sight.....love
> you, Steve....
> Beverly
Yeah Suuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeee....... NOTICE: I was NOT picked for any photos of
Disetronics when it was accepted as waterproof, and ya sure as heck wouldn't
see me now. Last I went swimming in the sea, GREENPEACE escorted me back to
the Pod.

Pocket PC's Use Windows 'CE', Home users are using 'ME' and business users
use 'NT'. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can
become very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland