[IP] Denial of replacement pump

Lauren has been pumping for four years + - very successfully, I might add.
Since the pump is now out of warranty and getting feeble, we applied for a
replacement pump, from a MM507C to a Paradigm.  I was afraid that if we waited
til the 507C died, then Lauren would be without a pump (a crisis) while we
were going through the insurance process.

The Insurance Company denied our request.  What is the insurance Company
doing?  We had no problems the first time.  Are they waiting for the 507c to
malfunction?  Is there a trick to getting approval?

Diane Massey, Mom to Lauren - 16, D 5 years, pumping 4+years.IP