[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #541

In a message dated 8/17/02 3:20:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> you find MY pessimism and bitterness pathetic?
> because I just don't believe in silver linings or carrots dangled out in
> front of my nose as a "lure" to keep hoping?
> YOU try living MY life, darling, and then we will see if you still want to
> call ME pathetic

       dont want to live your life sara my dear...thats your duty, hence,
you're sara, and im bassem....on a completely different path....

  i just think pessimism is contagious...and the last thing i need is that
kind of attitude...you are entitled to your opinions just like im entitled to
mine....anwayz, i am a hopeful one, especially with the recent technological
advances by the pump companies, so unlike you, i will remail hopeful about
the "silver linings and carrots that the pump companies dangle in front of me"

   just wondering sara, do you enjoy life? or are you depressed