[IPn] Getting close

Dear Pumpers and friends,

We are getting close to the 1/2 way point of our $6000 goal for the
quarter. We've raised over $2200 (see
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml ) and have several nice
challenges that will raise us to the half way point when matched.
What we don't have is a lot of time to do this. So.... over the
weekend, can you match the generous gift from COLORADO of $100.

Your contribution of $10, $25, $50 or more will be doubled by
COLORADO when you make your pledge now.

Skip that movie or pizza and make a donation to Insulin Pumpers. The
response so far has been good from both new donors as well as old,
but there are still several thousand of you that have not made a
contribution. Unfortunately, the internet is not really free. It
takes $$ to run Insulin Pumpers and most of the dollars have to come
from you. If you are financially able and have not yet made a
contribution, please consider helping out today with your pledge to
Insulin Pumpers.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====