Re: [IP] cakes

As a Pastry Chef that had done a lot of these; I'd suggest that you just
do a 2 hour 'clean up' bolus.  Unless the Baker is going to be giving
you very specific dietary info there is really no good way to
guesstimate a bolus.  You're basically 'grazing' on a, most likely, high
fat snack.
On Saturday, August 17, 2002, at 01:32  PM, Julie Britt wrote:

> I am meeting with several bakers next week to do cake tastings for our
> wedding.  I have no idea how to bolus for this.  Any tips?
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98