-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

If no one buys or uses a new product the first time it comes out how will
company or anyone else know if it is going to be a good product or not.
Having it sit on a shelf somewhere waiting for its first birthday or even
fifth, will not prove that it is a good reliable anything!!!!  If a company
wants to know if their product is going to work wouldn't it be nice to have
it out there TRYING to work to see if it will work???!!!  Just confused

mom to Joshua