Re: [IP] pathetic?

In a message dated 8/17/02 2:33:06 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> YOU try living MY life, darling, and then we will see if you still want to
> call ME pathetic

Sara, I am so sorry that your life is so tough....I understand mine is too
according to most people's standards.....but I like to keep a chuckle in my
heart as it is more fun than crying all the time for me.....everyone looks at
things differently...doesn't make them ignorant or pathetic just
different.....{{{{{{Sara}}}}
Beverly