what the hell is wrong with this list?

> this personal bickering is really not appropriate for this list

WHO is bickering?  I have not called anyone pathetic of bitter or IGNORANT as
some other people have.  I have simply VOICED my opinion, which is STILL
allowed in this country!  if you don't LIKE my opinion, or my negative
attitude, you are welcome to delete my posts, but I am NOT flaming anyone,
nor am I fighting with Bascran. I offer the ALTERNATIVE view to life is soooo
rosy...is that a crime?